Introduction

Hey, you found me and my world of thoughts! congrats :) prepare yourself for lots of foody related thoughts, peeks at gifts I make and my general ramblings. On a more personal note, I used to Follow Slimming World but now I have switched to Paleo. Still waiting on my cave woman outfit. I hope you stay a while and enjoy!

Tuesday, 7 February 2012

Colour Match! - Orange & Blue

Inspired by Lorna from - Dab Dash who loves Orange and Sky Blue

Off I went on my journey through the virtual world to find some fab findings :)

Here is what I found>

Orange and pale blue gold earrings - orange blue - orange carnelian earrings - shimmery dangle earrings Boys Orange and Blue  Pattern Elephants in a Row - Vinyl Wall Art Decal
Earrings & Necklace - Olive Yew Jewels
Elephant Wall Art - Whimsy Wall Art

cute felt Spring owl hair clip orange blue hair clippieBlue, Cream and Orange Bird Cushion Cover
Felt Owl Hair Clip - Heart Cakes
Blue and Orange Hobo Bag - Shoulder Bag
Hanging Lanterns - Charlotte Geary Photography



Wedding Inspired by - Wedding Bee

****
What are your favourite colour matches?
Inspire me for the next one by commenting on this post with your two favourite colour co-ordinations and I will pick one to feature next week and give a shout out to your website or blog :)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much.
    What a lovely selection you have found. I love the top layout and the blue unit in middle picture is fab.
    I want that bag... the necklace...those lampshades...all of them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pleasure honey. I think I got a little carried away hehe but glad you liked them ALL :0)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...