Introduction

Hey, you found me and my world of thoughts! congrats :) prepare yourself for lots of foody related thoughts, peeks at gifts I make and my general ramblings. On a more personal note, I used to Follow Slimming World but now I have switched to Paleo. Still waiting on my cave woman outfit. I hope you stay a while and enjoy!

Wednesday, 15 February 2012

Creating the day away

Guess the title pretty much says what I have been doing today :) I have a Wedding Favour order to do next month so today I had a hot date with my Sizzix Big Shot and began making the Handbags that will contain the Chocolates and Poem......The lady is going for a simple flower theme in white and a very light green so I encorporated that into the bags.
Then like most times I begin a project I get inspired with other ideas and off I go........so I ended up making a fabric version too :)

I also have made quite a few bows, the reason why I can not reveal just yet...but a new LT range is on its way......watch this space.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...