Introduction

Hey, you found me and my world of thoughts! congrats :) prepare yourself for lots of foody related thoughts, peeks at gifts I make and my general ramblings. On a more personal note, I used to Follow Slimming World but now I have switched to Paleo. Still waiting on my cave woman outfit. I hope you stay a while and enjoy!

Sunday, 26 February 2012

The endless search for storage solutions!

Due to Little Treasures really taking off aswell as taking up most of my house, I am always searching for handy storage solutions for my bits and bobs. I thought I would share what I found with you and hopefully inspire myself to get a move on put the pictures in to practice :)

Let us start with ribbons which I have draws full, such pretty ideas or presenting them and very practical!
Spool Organization Week: Products to Organize Your Scrapbook Supplies
A Tie Rack and a  Kitchen Roll Holder!

NicHarperTieredTray Organization Week: Products to Organize Your Scrapbook SuppliesPinned Image

MeganHoeppnerClearJars1 Organization Week: Products to Organize Your Scrapbook Supplies

Fab ideas from Creating Keepsakes


When I saw this creative space I was and still am completely in awe!


CindyTobeyCreativeSpace400 Organization Week: Products to Organize Your Scrapbook Supplies



Maybe one day I will be brave enough to share the Little Treasures space......must have a tidy up first :0)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...