Introduction

Hey, you found me and my world of thoughts! congrats :) prepare yourself for lots of foody related thoughts, peeks at gifts I make and my general ramblings. On a more personal note, I used to Follow Slimming World but now I have switched to Paleo. Still waiting on my cave woman outfit. I hope you stay a while and enjoy!

Wednesday, 22 February 2012

Gift Development

I have been creating gifts at Little Treasures Kettering for nearly 2 years, where does the time go. This week I have finally managed to make up some more of my 'Baby Ice Creams'. Whilst I was editing the photos I came across a photo of one I made 2 years ago, at the very beginning of LTs....can you see the difference?

2 years ago......


Currently........

I do love product...or should I say gift development..
There is such a notable change in appearance, I think you will agree! with how the 'Ice Cream' is formed and of course the gift wrapping and tags.

I wonder what they will look like in another 2 years time..........


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...