Introduction

Hey, you found me and my world of thoughts! congrats :) prepare yourself for lots of foody related thoughts, peeks at gifts I make and my general ramblings. On a more personal note, I used to Follow Slimming World but now I have switched to Paleo. Still waiting on my cave woman outfit. I hope you stay a while and enjoy!

Thursday, 2 February 2012

Jars Jars Jars

I have for a while been building up a stock of  Jam Jars, I now have quite an impressive collection and have been looking for inspiration on what to do with them.........

Here are my findings :) enjoy!

Sewing Storage Jar
Love love love this idea, you have the pin cushion on top and then you can still use the jar to store needles, threads and buttons. Full instructions here>

***

Jar Baked Dinner Rolls

MMmmmmm.....I can almost smell the fresh bread! what a cute idea, I think I need to organise a dinner party. See full recipe and instructions at Simple Bites

***

Photo Frame Jars

Who said photo frames had to be square and made of wood? what a simple and great way to make a photo stand out on the shelf - Thank you to Rikki Hibbert



When I test the ideas out I shall ofcourse share photos, so keep your eye peeled :)

Take care!
xxx

5 comments:

  1. Love these too, never thought of using bottles as photoframes but they look so stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the photo frame idea. To be honest love thtem all
    {Dab and a dash.}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Berni and Lorna :0) I think I am going to go with the photo idea for along my kitchen shelf xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. such great ideas, the photo one in particular!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Melita (I love your name!) I am waiting on som eprints to arrive and I will be doing the photo jars...photos to come :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...