Introduction

Hey, you found me and my world of thoughts! congrats :) prepare yourself for lots of foody related thoughts, peeks at gifts I make and my general ramblings. On a more personal note, I used to Follow Slimming World but now I have switched to Paleo. Still waiting on my cave woman outfit. I hope you stay a while and enjoy!

Tuesday, 28 February 2012

Little Treasures has given birth!! - Nappy Babies!

I am very proud to announce the new little arrivals at Little Treasures Kettering HQ!

I present to you the wonderfully cute....

Nappy Babies

They make such a sweet gift for the expectant mother or to celebrate the
new bundle of joy!

***

I have created these Nappy Babies using only the best Pampers Nappies (size3), Cotton Socks, Cotton Bibs and the Set of 4 include a Muslin Cloth too.

The best part everything is completely practical and usable!

All bunched together they will keep each other nice and snuggly until they have homes to go to.

Look at this pretty little lady!

 Whoops I think we woke them :)


 All ready for their new homes!


 Each set come with handmade tag

They look such a cheeky bunch....ooo let us be quiet I think the one on the end is falling asleep...SSssssshhhhhh!


They are now added to the website
to view

Any enquires please contact Lyndsey - Email

***


***

Thank you for looking and for sharing this exciting new gift launch with me!

Would love to hear any feedback below.......



3 comments:

  1. They are so cute. I have just placed an order on your website, I can not wait to give them to my friend - Georgie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I have to have one. I have never seen anything like this, you are amazing. My sister will love it. I have just emailed you regarding a link up (I hope that is ok) I can not wait for mine to arrive, Best Wishes Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the cutest thing ever, they are beautiful x x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...