Introduction

Hey, you found me and my world of thoughts! congrats :) prepare yourself for lots of foody related thoughts, peeks at gifts I make and my general ramblings. On a more personal note, I used to Follow Slimming World but now I have switched to Paleo. Still waiting on my cave woman outfit. I hope you stay a while and enjoy!

Wednesday, 15 February 2012

Love was in the air!

Yesterday was Valentines Day! after spending the last 2 months creating gifts for others to give their loved ones is was time for me to do something special for my valentine :)
I love any excuse to get in the kitchen but after a busy afternoon/evening doing some local deliveries I was not left with much time so a few corners were cut hehe
Starters>
Duck & Orange Pate (I used a heart cookie cutter to make the shape), toasted Ciabatta slices, Beetroot Salsa and rocket salad for some greenery.


Main>
Had to be his favourite (Steak) and boy does he like his steak I brought the biggest one I could find in the supermarket and he ate the lot!



Dessert>
After selling so many Last Rolo Rose gifts I thought it would be fun to do a Rolo themed dessert and voila this is the creation!
Pancakes, Rolo Ice Cream, Raspberries drizzled with chocolate and of course topped off with a Rolo :)



***HAPPY VALENTINES DAY 2012***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...