Introduction

Hey, you found me and my world of thoughts! congrats :) prepare yourself for lots of foody related thoughts, peeks at gifts I make and my general ramblings. On a more personal note, I used to Follow Slimming World but now I have switched to Paleo. Still waiting on my cave woman outfit. I hope you stay a while and enjoy!

Friday, 3 February 2012

Pink & Blue - Simple and Cute

I do love how pink and blue work so well together so I decided to google 'Pink and Blue' and these are my findings >




How about giving your bedroom a Blue and Pink makeover>



or even a Pink and Blue themed wedding reception - thanks to Dream Wedding Receptions


Think I love Pink and Blue even more now!

What 2 colours do you enjoy together?

2 comments:

  1. Lovely selection.
    I love orange and sky blue together.

    {Dab and a dash.}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I get it from making pink and blue nappy cakes alot teehee

    I will do my next with Orange and Sky Blue things and dedicate it to you :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...