Introduction

Hey, you found me and my world of thoughts! congrats :) prepare yourself for lots of foody related thoughts, peeks at gifts I make and my general ramblings. On a more personal note, I used to Follow Slimming World but now I have switched to Paleo. Still waiting on my cave woman outfit. I hope you stay a while and enjoy!

Sunday, 5 February 2012

Scribble Card!

A few days ago I posted about how to make a Scribble Bow and today I have come across a do it yourself card that will match it perfectly.

For full instructions please Visit - Lines Across My Face

I think this card and bow would be great for children to do to wrap their friends birthday pressies up in, they could even make their own wrapping paper by using the same methods and have it all matching!





Who is going to give this ago?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...