Introduction

Hey, you found me and my world of thoughts! congrats :) prepare yourself for lots of foody related thoughts, peeks at gifts I make and my general ramblings. On a more personal note, I used to Follow Slimming World but now I have switched to Paleo. Still waiting on my cave woman outfit. I hope you stay a while and enjoy!

Friday, 24 February 2012

Upcycled! - Bubble Wrap Necklace




Yes you read that right, a necklace made from bubble wrap!

Due to the amount of Gifts I post off each day I have to order in huge rolls of wrap so when I came across this idea I got a little excited.

I love jewellery especially unique pieces
and I have endless amounts of Bubble Wrap = Perfect!












Simple to make too>




Another thing to add on to my 'To Do' list...........I need a bigger piece of paper ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...