Introduction

Hey, you found me and my world of thoughts! congrats :) prepare yourself for lots of foody related thoughts, peeks at gifts I make and my general ramblings. On a more personal note, I used to Follow Slimming World but now I have switched to Paleo. Still waiting on my cave woman outfit. I hope you stay a while and enjoy!

Thursday, 15 March 2012

Come and meet my new found love! - Pegs!.....I have fallen :)

Whilst I have been on strict rest, my 'things to try' list has grown enormously!

I have discovered a new love of Pegs.
If seeing these photo peeks does not make you want to run out and buy a bulk load of pegs I dont know what will hehe

I am in love!  Sweet clothes pegs from Brookish on etsy  Peg clips. Paint pegs, when dry adhere cut strips of your choice of paper.

Prettily painted pegs =)  clothes pegs around a tuna tin  Wooden frame, twine, wooden pegs...simple!!

  hand painted dolly pegs  wooden pegs with words on it! SO CUTE!!! This gives me so many ideas ... weekday pegs 

lifestyle pegs - fab  Old cotton spools and clothes pegs to store lace or ribbon  Cute placecards - i love these!


Have you fallen for Pegs?


See my Peggy Pinterest Board here

1 comment:

  1. i've got tons of pegs and dolly pegs, i love them use them for all sorts, love painting them and covered them with paper and decopatch :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...