Introduction

Hey, you found me and my world of thoughts! congrats :) prepare yourself for lots of foody related thoughts, peeks at gifts I make and my general ramblings. On a more personal note, I used to Follow Slimming World but now I have switched to Paleo. Still waiting on my cave woman outfit. I hope you stay a while and enjoy!

Thursday, 15 March 2012

First Market of the Year!

Well firstly I feel like a very bad blogger. It's been a whole week since my last post and what a week it has been.
Last Tuesday I woke up with a really bad back and with the Market Day only 4 days away being on 'rest' just was not an option with so much prep to do. So I battled on and I don't mind admitting it was hell, but with sheer determination I got through and survived to Friday where I was on my last legs and getting very tired and very teary with frustration. But I did it!!
Saturday the sun came out, we set up the stall and it was a beautiful day, well worth the agony.
On the day I think I was just so relieved that I actually made it, the pain seem to have subsided. But when I awoke on Sunday WOWSA bang I was crippled again! so this week I have spent my days horizontal with only my craft magazines, day time telly and laptop for company. (yes I am going a little crazy now.....actually ALOT!)

Luckily I made so much stock last week that there is not much I need to do to prepare for this weekends market stall. Although the thought at the moment of standing there all day does bring tears to my eyes.

Here is how the stall looked.....





I was really pleased with how colourful it looked and when the sun shined on the gifts they seemed to sparkle :)
It was so great to meet lots of new people and gain more local customers. Some ladies even came all the way from Peterborough to see Little Treasures!

I really hope we can sort out our vehicle situation soon and then I look forward to hosting a regular Saturday market stall....excited.

Hope you are all well and enjoying the weather getting brighter? :)

(PS- apologies if I haven't made sense and spelling mistakes, I'm on pain killers and feeling a little spaced hehe)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...