Introduction

Hey, you found me and my world of thoughts! congrats :) prepare yourself for lots of foody related thoughts, peeks at gifts I make and my general ramblings. On a more personal note, I used to Follow Slimming World but now I have switched to Paleo. Still waiting on my cave woman outfit. I hope you stay a while and enjoy!

Tuesday, 6 March 2012

Hello Kitty Crazy!

I am absolutely loving doing Little Treasures as my main job. Just having the extra time each day to spend on new creations, ideas, brainstorming and planning is a god send.....and I have got so much done that I have been meaning to get around to for months!

Here is my creation of the day:



Ive been waiting to get hold of these towels for along time so when they arrived today I jumped straight into action.....ribbon flying everywhere ;)

I think this would make a fab Easter pressie, as an alternative to chocolate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...