Introduction

Hey, you found me and my world of thoughts! congrats :) prepare yourself for lots of foody related thoughts, peeks at gifts I make and my general ramblings. On a more personal note, I used to Follow Slimming World but now I have switched to Paleo. Still waiting on my cave woman outfit. I hope you stay a while and enjoy!

Saturday, 3 March 2012

Saturday Spotlight (1) - Quirky Boots

This is a lovely new weekly feature I shall be hosting on the blog. I have plans to share with you some of my favourite online sellers, Crafters, Artists, Websites and other Blogs that I hope you will enjoy as much as I do.


Presents to you......
Quirky Boots
by
Deanne Evans


Let us have a peek at some of Quirky Boots beautiful & quirky creations......


Mug Cosie
     

***

Cake Topper Bunting

spring colours Cake Topper - Bunting  Cake Topper Gift Wrap


***
Bookmarkers

Bookmarkers toadstools girlie girlie

***

Russian Alisa (Cushion)

Cushions - Russian Alisa Alisa Alisa tummy button Alisa sweet and pretty face


***

Gift Tags - Mini Sentiments

Gift Tags - Mini Sentiments Gift Tags - Mini Sentiments 

Gift Tags - Mini Sentiments
 Gift Tags - Mini Sentiments


***


I could go on and share every single creation from Quirky Boots, but I want you to go and explore them for yourselves!

What I personally love about Quirky Boots is that it is not just about the amazing handmade item it is also about the experience of receiving something handmade through the post.
You are guaranteed to open your parcel and see pretty wrappings and labels, which means so much more that something being put straight into a box and sent. It shows that time and love has gone into your purchase and gives you a lovely warm feeling (or is that just me?)

***

Here is how you can connect with Quirky Boots.....


Online shops...

***
I really hope you have enjoyed my first Saturday Spotlight!
What is your favourite creation from Quirky Boots? please leave comments below :)

6 comments:

  1. thank you so much lyndsey :) its made my saturday x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. arr fab, it was so hard narrowing down what I was going to showcase because everything is so lovely! hope you have had a lovely Saturday xx

      Delete
  2. Such pretty things. I adore the Russian Doll Cushion, saved on my favourites (: - Suzzie
    PS - I have just sat and read every post on your blog Lyndsey. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Suzzie for taking the time to read every post :) I feel very flattered! and I agree the Russian Doll is very cute, take care xx

      Delete
  3. Love your blog Lyndsay. Well done for finding the time to do this as well as everything else. Respect. x
    Karen Lowrie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Karen, I am getting in the swing of this blogging lark now I hope, taken me quite a while. Lots of love xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...