Introduction

Hey, you found me and my world of thoughts! congrats :) prepare yourself for lots of foody related thoughts, peeks at gifts I make and my general ramblings. On a more personal note, I used to Follow Slimming World but now I have switched to Paleo. Still waiting on my cave woman outfit. I hope you stay a while and enjoy!

Wednesday, 27 June 2012

Blog Wave Wednesday!

Welcome
to

Blog Wave Wednesday


 
We are always wanting more blog followers, and there is nothing better than stumbling across a new fab blog.

This is something I have been wanting to set up for a while and today inbetween catching up with orders I have finally done it. I have tried my very best to keep it as simple as I possibly can....so here we go...

To begin:
Complete the small form below - once that is completed you shall be added to the 'Wave' list.

Get waving!
Now all you need to do is start at the beginning of the list and visit each blog and FOLLOW.

So that person knows you are a NEW follower please leave a comment on one of their blog posts and give them a *wave*

Dont forget to say who you are and pop a link to your blog with your comment.

***
Share on Twitter and Tweet  #BlogWaveWed
***
Easy...right?....I hope so :)

Here is the form:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...