Introduction

Hey, you found me and my world of thoughts! congrats :) prepare yourself for lots of foody related thoughts, peeks at gifts I make and my general ramblings. On a more personal note, I used to Follow Slimming World but now I have switched to Paleo. Still waiting on my cave woman outfit. I hope you stay a while and enjoy!

Saturday, 23 June 2012

The 'Get to know me' Quiz - its all me me me and oh and me!



I have seen a few people post this quiz and so I thought why not do it myself, its all about ME I'm afraid :)

1. What time did you get up this morning? 10.30am arrrrr my day off lay in!

2. How do you like your steak? Well done

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Avatar - We don't go very often lol

4. What is your favourite TV show? Masterchef Australia

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Somewhere with a sea view

6. What did you have for breakfast? Te and Toast

7. What is your favourite cuisine? Mexican! yum!

8. What foods do you dislike? Pork Chops.....but on because of the word 'chops' lol that is why we call them Pork 'Steaks' hehe

9. Favourite place to eat? Rio Bravo Mexican in Market Harborough http://www.riobravomexican.co.uk/ the food is amazing! and Me and Mr LTs went their the night he proposed..awwwww!

10. Favourite dressing? Tomato & Basil Dressing at Tescos - shame they stopped selling it :( if Tescos ever read this...please please PLEASE stock it again!

11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? A very noisy Seat Ibiza....I sound like a boy racer at the moment, not the look I am going for!

12. What are your favourite clothes? I love a bargain....no labels in my wardrobe....I would not pay above £15 for a pair of trousers or over £10 on a top

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Mexico, Australia again and America

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? 1/2 full

15. Where would you want to retire? somewhere surrounded by my family

16. Favourite time of day? Early summers morning or I'm a lady of the night...not literally though ha

17. Where were you born? Kettering General Hospital

18. What is your favourite sport to watch?  F1 without a doubt

19. Who do you think will not tag you back? everyone because I haven't tagged anyone lol

20. Person you expect to tag you back first? no one see above answer!

21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?  I will probably get a phone call from my Dad

22. Bird watcher? I wish I had the time to sit still for long enough...

23. Are you a morning person or a night person? night

24. Do you have any pets? after our Hamster 'Incidents' we took a vow of no more pets :)

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? In the last 3 months my website has had 14890 visitors....I just fell off my chair when I read that!

26. What did you want to be when you were little? A Nurse, Teacher, Wife and Mummy

27. What is your best childhood memory?  Sunday Mornings with my Dad

28. Are you a cat or dog person? neither

29. Are you married? To Be! (Engaged 6 years oops)

30. Always wear your seat belt? YES of course!

31. Been in a car accident? Never...touch wood.....I am a good woman driver! ;)

32. Any pet peeves? Bad customer service in shops, women who act thick to be funny and people who moan about the government but they don't vote!........don't get me started! lol

33. Favourite Pizza Toppings? Fajita (the ones at ASDA are the best!)

34. Favourite Flower? Lillie's

35. Favourite ice cream? Mint Choc Chip

36. Favourite fast food restaurant? McDonald's and KFC

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? none....I am a first time passer...oh yeah!

38. From whom did you get your last email? A lovely new customer with a fabulous order....yippee!

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Tesco....I could buy all sorts...Clothes, Shoes, Bags, Food Shopping, Furniture, Kitchen bits and book all in one go!

40. Do anything spontaneous lately? About an hour ago I spring from my seat and made some Salt Dough....how impulsive am I ;)

41. Like your job? Love being a Professional Nanny & Running my own Gift Making Business! I am very lucky

42. Broccoli? YES YES YES...by the bucket load....yum!

43. What was your favourite vacation? Every holiday is a favourite!

44. Last person you went out to dinner with? Mr LTs

45. What are you listening to right now? Dave Lamb on Come Dine With Me

46. What is your favourite colour? Red

47. How many tattoos do you have? Nil

48. How many are you tagging for this quiz? non people can copy if they want :)

49. What time did you finish this quiz? 17.26

50. Coffee drinker? the odd one

***

Did you enjoy that? :0) hopefully you know me a little more now.

Enjoy your Saturday evening everyone xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...