Introduction

Hey, you found me and my world of thoughts! congrats :) prepare yourself for lots of foody related thoughts, peeks at gifts I make and my general ramblings. On a more personal note, I used to Follow Slimming World but now I have switched to Paleo. Still waiting on my cave woman outfit. I hope you stay a while and enjoy!

Saturday, 30 June 2012

My Logo SOS!



I launched Little Treasures nearly 2 years ago and I think its about time I christened it with a lovely designed logo. I have done many doodles and sketches of what I would like but its getting it from paper to computer that I am struggling and disparing at.

So I thought this Logo SOS would be a fun way to gain my long awaited Logo.

The brief:
My business is Gifts, I create a whole array of gifts varying from New Baby Gifts, Wedding Favours to Kids Party Bags as well as Nappy Cakes, Hampers and Sweet Gifts.
My business is called - Little Treasures Kettering
Imagery wise I am thinking something resembling a gift tag, ribbon, bow or something along those lines that fits in with what I make and colours to match and blend well with my website.


The Challenge:
For you to create a logo following my brief and email it to Littletreasures@live.co.uk 


The Reward:
I shall then choose the one I am most happiest with and the winner will receive FREE advertising on the homepage of my business website for the life of the logo. Which I hope to be for many many years!



***

CLOSING DATE is - 8th July 2012 12pm
Winner to be announced that same day at 7pm

***


*Please note: If you are selected you must agree to hand copyright of the logo to Little Treasures Kettering.


So who is up for the challenge then?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...