Introduction

Hey, you found me and my world of thoughts! congrats :) prepare yourself for lots of foody related thoughts, peeks at gifts I make and my general ramblings. On a more personal note, I used to Follow Slimming World but now I have switched to Paleo. Still waiting on my cave woman outfit. I hope you stay a while and enjoy!

Thursday, 14 June 2012

Sweetcils!

Sweet-cils

Packs of Rolos or Tubes of Smarties crafted to resemble a good old school pencil!

I was so happy with how they turned out this morning and I was super excited to launch them on my Facebook profile (add me here)

I think they will make really cute gifts for children to give their friends on the last day of term or even on their first day of school!
Also a nice cute gift for the teachers and something unique to give them to say thank you.


I can change the message to read whatever you would like it to say and personalise the name tag.
If you are interested in placing an order please contact me at Littletreasures@live.co.uk

Hope you like them xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...