Introduction

Hey, you found me and my world of thoughts! congrats :) prepare yourself for lots of foody related thoughts, peeks at gifts I make and my general ramblings. On a more personal note, I used to Follow Slimming World but now I have switched to Paleo. Still waiting on my cave woman outfit. I hope you stay a while and enjoy!

Sunday, 10 June 2012

A week full of creations :)

Here is what I have been up to this week> and what a busy week it has been!

Sweet Cones with a Peppa Pig theme.

I had a very special request for sweet cones with a Tangled/Ranpunzel theme :)

A lovely customer asked if I could create a red nappy cake for a mummy to be because she doesnt like pink....I REALLY enjoyed making this, who says Nappy Cakes have to be pink or blue :)

 I raided my card stock and found this strawberry paper which was perfect to use as a tag!

I was so excited to finally use my new Sizzix handbag die cutter! 


These would be perfect for so many ocassions! 


I love creating the Nappy Trikes

 I also offered to make some Baby Shower Favours and these are what I came up with, Bottle shaped boxes filled with yummy goodies!


 My New Dad Survival Kits have gone down really well and are so much fun for the expentant Dads :)


 Tea Break Purses - perfect Teacher gift, they can fit nicely into a handbag and can be enjoyed anywhere, each purse has inside teabag, biscuit spoon and chocolate square :)

 Tie Shaped Sweet cones for the men!


Hello Kitty Party Favour boxes
and last but not least Disney Princess party favour boxes!
I did say it was a busy week :0)

Hope you all had a lovely week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...