Introduction

Hey, you found me and my world of thoughts! congrats :) prepare yourself for lots of foody related thoughts, peeks at gifts I make and my general ramblings. On a more personal note, I used to Follow Slimming World but now I have switched to Paleo. Still waiting on my cave woman outfit. I hope you stay a while and enjoy!

Monday, 9 July 2012

My Logo SOS - The Entries!

Last Sunday I launched "My Logo SOS" and this week I have been so touched by all the lovely people who have entered. I can not thank you all enough for taking the time out of your busy days to work on a little logo for me! I really am truly grateful and choosing a winner will be tough.

Firstly I would like to share all the entries with you all:

Entry 1 -  From Michael Hamon (Twitter lias: @007Hammer



Entry 2 - From Siobhaun Miniard (Facebook entry)
Entry 3 - From Vicky at Hestia Design (Twitter Alias - @HestiaDesign)
 Entry 4 - From Susan at Vintage Daisy - (Twitter Alias @_VintageDaisy_)




 Entry 5 & 6 - From Adam Jones (Twitter alias - @AdamR_Jones)

***

Thank you to Michael, Siobhaun, Vicky, Susan and Adam for your time and effort and for taking part!

Now here comes the tough decision.....which one?

I shall Tweet the Winner at 9pm.

In the mean time, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...