Introduction

Hey, you found me and my world of thoughts! congrats :) prepare yourself for lots of foody related thoughts, peeks at gifts I make and my general ramblings. On a more personal note, I used to Follow Slimming World but now I have switched to Paleo. Still waiting on my cave woman outfit. I hope you stay a while and enjoy!

Monday, 9 July 2012

My Logo SOS - Winner Announcement!

And the WINNER is..
Entry 3 - From Vicky at Hestia Design

I love the simplicity of the bow and gift tag and it will fit really well with all my gift ranges.The colour is something I never would have tried I think its a kind of champagne/golden shade and really has added a richness to the design and the layers of the bow are so pretty and I love the smoothness of it!....I am super happy!

I am really looking forward to working with Vicky and setting up her advertising page on my website and will give you as much publicity as I can via Twitter, Facebook, Website, Blog and my Printed Catalogues.

**CONGRATULATIONS**

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous design - can see why it won, very sophiscated and classy :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...