Introduction

Hey, you found me and my world of thoughts! congrats :) prepare yourself for lots of foody related thoughts, peeks at gifts I make and my general ramblings. On a more personal note, I used to Follow Slimming World but now I have switched to Paleo. Still waiting on my cave woman outfit. I hope you stay a while and enjoy!

Monday, 30 July 2012

The Most Precious Gifts of All


This is abit of a personal post but its something I think of alot at the moment.
A few weeks ago I was with a group of mums at a certain event and they were all talking about their children in such negative ways.....saying things like...."I wish I had stopped at child number 2" "If I could send mine back I would" "Wish id never had children, the world revolves around them!"......whilst I sat listening to them, inside I felt so shocked at the things these mums were coming out with. Then one lady sat up and said "I would give anything to be able to have a child, but unfortunately I can not have my own children, so I think you are all very lucky"...that brought them all to silence.
That conversation has been something that has stayed with me over the last weeks and I often think about it. The lady that spoke up was very brave to say such a personal issue for her and I really feel good for her!
I see so many posts on Facebook & Twitter moaning about being pregnant and moaning about their children, and I know they probably wouldn't want to change a thing, but maybe they could just spare a thought about how lucky and blessed they are to be able to have the most precious gift of all.
There are people out there who would give anything to be in their position.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...