Introduction

Hey, you found me and my world of thoughts! congrats :) prepare yourself for lots of foody related thoughts, peeks at gifts I make and my general ramblings. On a more personal note, I used to Follow Slimming World but now I have switched to Paleo. Still waiting on my cave woman outfit. I hope you stay a while and enjoy!

Monday, 6 August 2012

Foodie Penpals July Reveal!

Firstly my greatest apologies to Christine for it taking so long to reveal the wonderful box she sent me. It has been a difficult week ( see previous post) so I really am really sorry!!

Christine put together an amazing array of items for me some didn't last too long out of the box as I was dying to try them!.........
I will not keep you in suspense any longer....lets have a peek!








It was fantastic!
I was very lucky to receive:
Gourmet Ginger Paste
Lazy Garlic
Les Olives Du Marche
Chili Seeds - we have had some of these already in a salad, and me and Mr LTs loves them!
Sweet Chili Dipping Sauce
Graze - Apple Crumble - This was yummy :)
Yogurt Flakes
Special K Cereal Bar
AND some fabulous recipes that I can use the Ginger Paste for, including a Mango Smoothie which I can not wait to try out.

THANK YOU Christine :)



2 comments:

  1. This really is a lovely parcel, Christine packed in loads of brilliant stuff! The card made me laugh a lot, hope it did the same for you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today world is fully covered as more competition in studies. Each and every student must learn and having good communication skill as possible for taking a good job in future. The writing papers are more helps for the students can get that. The custom essay writing service is providing the lot of opportunities for growth the communication skill and writing papers as success. The model tests and summer writing programs are possible here.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...