Introduction

Hey, you found me and my world of thoughts! congrats :) prepare yourself for lots of foody related thoughts, peeks at gifts I make and my general ramblings. On a more personal note, I used to Follow Slimming World but now I have switched to Paleo. Still waiting on my cave woman outfit. I hope you stay a while and enjoy!

Saturday, 8 June 2013

Macdonalds Inspired Muffin Burger - Slimming World Styleeeee! YUM



YUM!
Prep time: 5mins
Cooking time: 20mins

What you need:
250g Lean Pork Mince (this makes two burgers)
2 Slices of Bacon with fat chopped off
1 Egg
1 slice of Cheese
Wholemeal Muffin (I scooped out alot of the bready centre)
1 teaspoon of Onion Powder
1 teaspoon of Garlic Powder
1/2 teaspoon of Pepper I used my new found favourite (White Pepper)
1/2 teaspoon of Smoked Paprika

Mix the Pork Mince, Onion & Garlic powder, Pepper and Paprika in a bowl, use hands to bind all the mince together.
Separate the mince mix into two balls.
Push mince into a cookie cutting ring (the size of your muffin) and take off the ring
Fry Burgers in Frylight until juices run clear
Fry bacon in Frylight
Fry Egg in Frylight
Toast Muffin

When every thing is cooked, assemble your delicious tower!

Simples

Eat & Enjoy


11 comments:

  1. Oh this is more I like! A burger that is yummy and at the same time healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOHHH I need to try this, I'm a sucker for breakfast sandwiches but I rarely eat out. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can not recommend it high enough :) burgers could be frozen too! :) xxx

      Delete
  3. Your burger looks more tempting than McDonald's :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe thank you! definitely tasted better too :)

      Delete
  4. What a great alternative to a fast food option!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG that looks delicious. Thanks for sharing,

    ReplyDelete
  6. How many syns is in this please? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've just cooked these. Absolutely amazing! Personally they were better than McDonald's. I did use a poached egg but that's personal preference. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...