Introduction

Hey, you found me and my world of thoughts! congrats :) prepare yourself for lots of foody related thoughts, peeks at gifts I make and my general ramblings. On a more personal note, I used to Follow Slimming World but now I have switched to Paleo. Still waiting on my cave woman outfit. I hope you stay a while and enjoy!

Sunday, 4 August 2013

Chocolate Chilli Cake Bake - Slimming world style!

This is my most yummiest discovery so far. I have stayed away from making anything cakey with slimming world, due to me not enjoying the bitterness that sweetner leaves. So I adapted this recipe to include chilli flakes (being a lover of spice) but l also found it took the bitter taste away or more likely the spicyness masked it well :) either way they ended up like really yummy gooey brownies with a warming hint of chili!
And the best part..... Half syn a slice!

Join me: Twitter- Little_ts

Instagram- Lyndseyg83

1 comment:

  1. Hi what size tin did you use? and just checking are they gluten free? Maura

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...