Introduction

Hey, you found me and my world of thoughts! congrats :) prepare yourself for lots of foody related thoughts, peeks at gifts I make and my general ramblings. On a more personal note, I used to Follow Slimming World but now I have switched to Paleo. Still waiting on my cave woman outfit. I hope you stay a while and enjoy!

Monday, 12 August 2013

Voodle Time!

I was very excited this week when my new kitchen gadget arrived all the way from Hong Kong through the joys of the eBay :)
A multifunctional peeler is it's name and 99p was the price and it is AMAZING. I've been busy using it to make veggie noodles which I have named Voodles, clever, I know! ;)
For today's dinner I voodled a cucumber and carrots. Stir fried them with some sliced green cabbage and radishes, served with Chinese Salmon. It was yum. Tasted so fresh.

I've seen a lot through different social sites about this "clean eating" and thinking of giving it a go, has anyone tried it? What's your thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. This looks so yummy! I have just ordered me and my friend one for a total of £3.64! I cannot wait!!

    My husband also cooked the Big Mac receipe from here and it was Gorgeous!!

    Thanks for the inspiration.

    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...